Heyo! I’m Josh Rivera. I’m a game developer, graphic artist and l publish quirky music. I mostly develop fun retro style games & 80s inspired music.
From time to time I write some code and push pixels around. Below are some examples of what I’m working on, feel free to follow these projects at itch.io or check out some articles in the blog
I make music from time to time, mostly synthpop inspired with a bit of 80s quirk & some 8-bit game sounds. Its weird, but you might like it. I publish music as transitFM.
- Managing a Play TestSo I am ready to launch an Alpha build for […]
- isometric designIsometric design is really a interesting process. It really is […]
- Moving PlatformsMoving platforms vertically and horizontally in GMS2 can be tricky, […]
- SNES Chrome ThemeI put together a small theme for Google Chrome. Nothing […]
- Lofi OP1 Sample PackI put together a free sample pack! Featuring full drum […]
- Synth Pop Album ArtRecently worked on putting together some album art and a […]
Hey, lets work together! I can help with pixel art, animation, game development, graphic design or make some music, or we can just be friends! Visit my social links below or my about page.